-->

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.

Travel

Friday 6 October 2017

Lacey Banghard


 Born on May 1, 1992 and raised in Bedford, England, Lacey Banghard is an English glamour model and Page 3 Girl known for her 28G breasts. She described herself on Twitter in 2013 as “Living and loving life. Try not to dwell too much ;)”
 Lacey Banghard’s mother was Caucasian and her father was Asian Indian. Her unusual last name is the result of a spelling error by immigration when her paternal grandparents moved to the UK. Lacey said, “I’ve had every joke you can think of thrown at me. It doesn’t happen so much now – just the odd brave guy. I’m used to it. I don’t care. I’ve got three brothers and they love the name!”
 Lacey came to prominence after winning The Sun’s Page 3 Idol competition in 2011. At the time she said, “I’m absolutely ecstatic. I never ever thought I could win. The other girls in the final were so gorgeous.” It was Lacey’s mother who encouraged her daughter to try out for the competition. Lacey admitted she and her mother have had a rocky relationship in the past, but winning brought them closer together. (Lacey moved out when she was 16 to live with her best friend.) She said, “I don’t think Page 3 or glamour modeling is wrong – it’s just skin.”
 When she won, Lacey Banghard was studying at Bedford College and worked part-time in a call center. She also applied for coursework at the London College of Fashion.
She has also appeared in 2013 on “Celebrity Big Brother,” in which she was the third contestant to be evicted.
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Sports

Delivered by FeedBurner